Crêpes are traditional french pancakes, very thin and delicious.
You can fill your gluten-free crêpes with butter, jam, or just a bit of sugar. Or mapple syrup. Or anything really.
Some people roll their crêpes, other fold them. How do you like them ?
For 12 crêpes (very thin french pancakes) :
- In a large bowl, pour 125ml milk (I use lactose-free milk)
- Sift 200g of corn starch on top of the milk. Mix well.
- Add a tablespoon of vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Beat 4 eggs and add them to the mixture.
- Let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Bake on both sides, in a greased skillet on medium heat, as they cook faster than the traditional recipe.